INLPTA Accredited NLP Practitioner
Focusing on Personal Effectiveness and Wellbeing
Diploma 14th – 17th March 2020 + a further 16 days (modular), from April to November 2020.
– Early bird rate: Book before the 3rd February and pay only £2,600 (Full price £3,100). Bursaries available: contact us to find out more.
(Do you already have an INLPTA NLP Diploma certificate? you can book the 16 day Practitioner at the Early bird rate: £2,100 by the 23rd February 2019)
Take your NLP Practitioner certificate with NLP in the North and find out how our students achieve brilliant results, make a tangible difference in the world and gain recognition for their skills.
- Make a profound difference. ‘Be the change you want to see in the world’
- Dramatically enhance your performance, and receive recognition for the difference you make.
- Feel confident and successful as you handle challenging situations skilfully and easily. Get more satisfaction and pleasure from your work. Love what you do!
- Get better results with less effort! Handle stresses positively and free your creativity and energy to focus on what is most important.
- Help others to handle their problems with confidence and resilience.
- Relax more deeply. Savour a greater sense of wellbeing. Enjoy your life more.
- Deepen and enrich your most important relationships.
- Do the things you really want to do in life
To check the full list of Practitioner workshop dates, click here
Venue: Hollins Hall Hotel, Baildon – click here for details of the hotel and find out about their special Bed and Breakfast rates.
Choose the payment method you prefer: We can invoice you (or your employer) directly to pay by BACS, you can pay by cheque or to secure your place you can pay the deposit by debit or credit card here. If you would prefer to talk to us about paying in easy instalments by standing order, do contact us by phone or email.