INLPTA Accredited NLP Practitioner
Focusing on Personal Effectiveness and Wellbeing
May 25th- 28th 2017 and then comprising a further 16 days, completes in January 2018.
-Early bird discount- Book your place on the 20 day Practitioner (incorporating the 4-day Diploma) before 18th April 2017 and pay only £2,600 (Full price £3,100). Bursaries available: contact us to find out more.
Do you already have an NLP Diploma certificate? (INLPTA or ANLP) Early bird rate: Pay £2,100 by the 29th May 2017 for 16 day Practitioner (Full price £2,480)
Take your NLP Practitioner certificate with NLP in the North and find out how our students achieve brilliant results, make a tangible difference in the world and gain recognition for their skills.
- Make a profound difference. ‘Be the change you want to see in the world’
- Dramatically enhance your performance, and receive recognition for the difference you make.
- Feel confident and successful as you handle challenging situations skilfully and easily. Get more satisfaction and pleasure from your work. Love what you do!
- Get better results with less effort! Handle stresses positively and free your creativity and energy to focus on what is most important.
- Help others to handle their problems with confidence and resiliency
- Relax more deeply. Savour a greater sense of wellbeing. Enjoy your life more.
- Deepen and enrich your most important relationships.
- Do the things you really want to do in life
To check the full list of Practitioner workshop dates, click here
Choose the payment method you prefer: We can invoice you (or your employer) directly to pay by BACS, you can pay by cheque or you can pay by card here (card payments will incur an additional 3% charge). If you would prefer to talk to us about paying in easy instalments by standing order, do contact us by phone or email.