‘Early Bird’ rate £795 (by 8th October 2018) Full price rrp. £1,300
(Course also available: 25th – 28th May 2019)
What is mBIT?
It is a whole new field based on a combination of cutting edge neuroscience research and ancient wisdom. mBIT stands for “Multiple Brain Integration Techniques” and is a brilliant and elegant extension of NLP (though you don’t require prior training in NLP to learn it). Many ancient traditions have described our “3 centres of intelligence” and methods to bring them in to balance. Now Marvin Oka and Grant Soosalu have integrated this ancient wisdom with modern insights from neuroscience, brain imaging and behavioural psychology to create an elegantly simple, powerful and transformative approach to leadership and coaching training.
mBIT enables you to:
- Tap in to your innate multiple intelligences.
- Align the wisdom of your head, heart and gut
- Increase the power and speed of your decision-making.
- Increase your creativity, compassion and courageous action-taking.
- Deepen your self-awareness, intuition and inner wisdom.
- Be more effective, feel happier and make healthier choices.
- Reduce stress and bring your senses under your calm control.
- Deepen your sense of purpose and fulfillment.
In short – on this Coach Certification Training, not only will you experience beautifully simple and profoundly deep change-work, but you will take your skills in coaching, and leadership to a whole new level.
Choose the payment method you prefer: You can book and pay the deposit by debit or credit card, we can invoice you (or your employer) directly to pay by BACS or you can still pay by cheque. (If you would prefer to talk to us about paying in instalments by standing order, do contact us by phone or email.)